Term & condition
Welcome to Realkart. This document is referenced from terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
The domain name www.realkart.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Realkart E Shop a company incorporated under theCompanies Act, 1956 (hereinafter referred to as "Realkart").
2. If You use the Realkart, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access on the Realkart.
3. You agree to
(a) immediately notify Realkart of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Realkart does not warrant that Product description or other content of Realkart is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
5. You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with us to purchase the products and/or services from us using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to us using Payment Facility.
6. You, as a Buyer, may agree with us through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
7. You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
8. You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
9. You, as a Buyer, agree to maintain and promptly update all data provided by you and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or if Realkart has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or not in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, Realkart reserves the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block your access to the Platforms, and refuse to provide you with access to the Platforms in future.
10. The User shall assume all risks, liabilities, and consequences if his/her account has been accessed illegally or without authorization through means such as hacking and if through such unauthorized access, a purchase of Products has been made through the Services. It is specifically clarified that payments of monies towards any Products purchased through the Services by unauthorized or illegal use of the User’s account shall entirely be borne by the User.
11. You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the Services and purchasing the Products at your own risk and that you are using prudent judgment before placing an order for a Product or availing any Services through the Platforms. Realkart shall, at no point, be held liable or responsible for any representations or warranties in relation to the Products. Refund of the price paid for the purchase of a Product or replacement thereof shall be governed by the Return and Refund Policy which may be accessed from refund policies.
12. Realkart does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Platforms, Products or the Services, and all implied warranties under law or contract are to the maximum extent possible hereby disclaimed.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Email: [email protected]
All notices and communications shall be in writing, in English and shall be deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent by email, with due acknowledgment or complete transmission to the following address:
Email Address: 9920890056